The focus continues to be on making MailMate ready for a 1.0 release, but new features are still being added. See the detailed release notes within MailMate. Here is a short overview:
- New interface for importing messages.
- Configurable default set of columns for the messages outline.
- Added “is not within last” as a new date comparison method (for example “Date is not within last 3 days”).
- Added “Any Address” as a shorthand for making comparisons with any address (from, to, cc, bcc).
- Mailbox outline font is now (also) configurable.
- …and a slew of minor additions, changes, and bug fixes.