See the full (and long) release notes within MailMate. Here is a short list:
- New look and functionality for attachments including proper dragging behavior and an “Open With” menu item.
- Improved HTML generation and default stylesheet for the message view making it easier to create a custom stylesheet.
- Added submenu items for the menu items in the status bar counters: “Archive”, “Move to Junk”, “Delete”, “Reply”, “Forward”, and “Mark as Flagged/Read”.
- Added “Empty Mailbox” menu item for “Deleted Messages” and “Junk”.
- Support for the IMAP XLIST command (used to automatically identify standard mailboxes). This is particularly important for localized variants of Gmail.
- New experimental feature: Markdown for writing emails…